American Express Campus - 2018 Technology Software Engineer Full Time in Dover, Delaware
2018 Campus Technology Engineer Full Time
Come make a big digital impact
Are you ready to challenge every day? Join a new team of high performers and help American Express shape our technology and product roadmap by developing new virtual, Internet-based payment solutions, customer service portals, credit management tools and much more. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovation across physical, digital, mobile and social media, we want to talk to you.
Full-time technology opportunities are available in
Phoenix, AZ, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, and New York, NY.
What type of work can you expect to do as a Software Engineer at American Express?
• Design and develop software applications
• Write code and unit tests, work on API specs and automation, and conduct code reviews and testing
• Identify opportunities to solve existing needs and predict future challenges
• Perform ongoing refactoring of code to fast-track concepts and deliver continuous improvement
• Prioritize features for ongoing sprints and manage a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
• Design and develop new customer-facing applications on multiple channels like native iOS, Android, web, social integration and Java services/APIs
We have the know-how, technology and global reach to make nearly any idea a reality. All that's missing is you! Do you meet the below requirements?
• Passion for coding
• Ability to identify opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
• Hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
• Creative and digital mind-set
* Must earn Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical discipline by June 2018
American Express’ heritage was built on service and has been sustained by innovation. Through our evolution from an express mail business in 1850, to one of the world’s largest card issuers by purchasing volume and a digital innovator, we’ve never been afraid to explore new possibilities and embrace the changing marketplace.
From our high employee Satisfaction ratings to our many workplace awards, American Express is consistently recognized as a great place to work by people around the world. We offer talented individuals challenging work with purpose by embracing both innovation and tradition. As our company has grown and evolved, sometimes reinventing our business outright, we have never strayed from the customer-service ethos and values on which the company was built –trust, security, integrity, quality, good citizenship, respect and customer commitment.
Learn more about American Express by visiting https://careers.americanexpress.com
With a job at American Express, almost anything is possible. Apply now!
Our team will review completed applications on a rolling basis. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application and will be in contact with you by November 20th.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorships for these positions.
Title: Campus - 2018 Technology Software Engineer Full Time
Requisition ID: 17010527